Florida Internet Domain Transfer and Ownership Attorney
The Boca Raton internet domain ownership attorneys at the law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. know the importance of owning an internet domain relevant to your business. If you have legal issues related to the a business operated on the Internet or ownership of a domain or website, call our law offices. When resolving these problems, attorneys and judges use principles related to real property, business and contract law; it is important to have an attorney who understands all of these areas of law.
At the law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., our Miami internet domain transfer lawyers have more than 30 years of experience helping clients with business, real estate, and contract law matters. Our law firm is here to provide you with affordable and innovative solutions to our clients with Internet businesses or internet domain issues in South Florida.
Our internet domain ownership attorneys know that the Internet is an important tool for all businesses and corporations. Establishing an online presence is an important asset to a company that must be legally owned and protected. We assist clients with a range of legal services regarding internet business and domain ownership, we can:
- Assist in the transfer of domain name and website ownership
- Work with company owners to develop monetization strategies that can be utilized with owning a website
- Create contracts regarding the ownership of domain names and websites, including terms, termination of agreements, payments, and content ownership
- Provide advice on QR codes (quick response codes) and develop agreements to use them as marketing tools
- Draft documents for licensing agreements and relationships between domain owners and licensees
Attorney Marlyn Wiener has experience as a senior business transaction attorney and in-house counsel for a real estate holding company. She has legal experience representing business of all types and size. The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. offers flexible appointments on weekdays, weekends, and evenings, we also accept credit cards.
Call our offices in Miami and Boca Raton to speak with an internet domain ownership attorney.
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124