Miami and Boca Raton Lending and Finance Attorney
Acquisition of commercial and residential real estate in South Florida is highly competitive. If you are buying or building a home or commercial building, or even arranging the leasing of space for a business venture, the financial terms agreed upon can be a pivotal factor in your financial stability or success as a business. The ability to move quickly on a transaction can be critical.
Real Estate Attorney Marlyn J. Wiener has years of experience in the Florida real estate industry representing both borrowers and lenders in all types of financial transactions including a variety of real estate projects, multifamily homes, office, industrial, retail and warehouse projects.
With over 25 years of experience Attorney Wiener has the knowledge and experience to advise you on the purchase and sale of any size property. From contract review and lender recommendations to the fundamental responsibility of closing financial agreements, call South Florida real estate attorney Marlyn Wiener for all of your South Florida lending and financing needs.
Our Florida real estate law office has represented borrowers, commercial banks and private lenders in various types of commercial and real estate financing,
- Construction loans
- Asset based loans
- Stock based loans
- Equipment leasing
- Non-recourse and mezzanine financing
There are many factors that go into determining financial terms for a real estate project. It is important to have an attorney who understands each factor that goes into this equation. Finance Lawyer Marlyn Wiener has assisted both homeowners and businesses in arranging financial contract terms. She has represented real estate investors in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of commercial office spaces, retail shopping centers, condos and townhouses, and apartment buildings.
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. has facilitated the financial closing for hundreds of residential and commercial real estate investments. Our Boca Raton and Miami lending and financing attorney can help you:
- Review and negotiate financial documents to ensure that terms of the contract are satisfactory
- Identify and review financing options
- Represent the borrower in closing of lines of credit, construction loans, development loans, and permanent loans
- Attend or conduct closings with lenders and borrowers
- Facilitate short sales, foreclosure, workouts, and loan restructuring
- Act as counsel for lenders; draft and negotiate loan commitment letters, loan documents including notes, mortgages, construction loan agreements, guarantees, assignments, affidavits, environmental indemnity agreements and subordinations
Call a Florida Real Estate Financing Attorney
Marlyn Wiener has served as senior business transactions attorney and in-house counsel for a real estate holding company. With this experience, she is able to offer solutions to all real estate lending and financial issues. We offer weekday, evening and weekend appointments at both our Miami and Boca Raton offices.
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124