Boca Raton and Miami, Florida Residential Real Estate Lawyer
If you have ever bought residential real estate, you are familiar with the myriad laws and regulations involved as well as the complex paperwork necessary to transfer property. It may not be possible to make changes after the sale, so mortgages, title, deeds, liens, inspections, disclosures, insurance and more all need to be handled correctly by the closing date.
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., is here to guide you through the process of purchasing real estate, whether as a home or as an investment. We can work with you on specific problems or throughout your entire purchase process. We can help you by:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating your contracts to ensure they reflect your wishes and understanding regarding the sale
- Ensuring due diligence has been completed for all facets of the purchase
- Facilitating relationships with lenders and inspectors
- Reviewing and issuing title insurance
- Negotiating successful resolutions when agreements and plans fail
- Protecting your rights regarding financing contingencies, sale contingencies and time frames
- Attending closings and acting as closing agent
No matter if you are buying, selling or refinancing, we can help you avoid and solve legal issues and protect your rights while facilitating your transactions.
Many homeowners in recent years have found themselves with a property that is valued at less than the balance of their mortgage. A short sale is a possible solution if you are struggling with your mortgage payments. In a short sale, a lender may allow the reduction of the mortgage balance and the sale of the property at a lower price than the amount owed. It is important to work with an experienced Boca Raton and Miami Beach real estate attorney in order to understand the consequences associated with a short sale.
Thelaw office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. offers practical solutions and a personal approach for your legal issues. We offer weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and accept credit cards for your convenience. For an appointment, contact a Miami Residential Real Estate Attorney online, or call one of our two easy-to-reach offices:
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124