Foreign Real Estate Investors Attorney in South Florida
Miami foreign real estate investor lawyer Marlyn J. Wiener is a real estate attorney with over 30 years of experience in representing real estate investors from overseas. For those seeking a Miami attorney for the purchase of a condominium, single family home, or commercial property, Attorney Wiener can assist every step of the way from contract review to closing. She has worked with real estate investors from Canada, Venezuela, Columbia, Ecuador, Germany, England, Peru, Israel, Argentina, Russia, and Switzerland. Call our real estate law offices in Miami or Boca Raton today to get started with your foreign real estate purchase.
A Miami Foreign Real Estate Investment Lawyer With Experience That Counts
Our Miami and Boca Raton foreign real estate investor attorney knows what problems can arise when purchasing or selling Florida real estate as a foreign investor and we are prepared to work through any challenges with you. We have extensive experience with the sale of Florida real estate by foreign owners and understand the requirements of the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax (FIRPTA) and how to ensure compliance.
Services we provide for foreign real estate purchasers in South Florida include:
- Entity formation to acquire ownership of real estate
- FIRPTA advice
- Contract drafting, negotiating, and review during sales and purchases
- Reviewing homeowners and condominium association guidelines and documents
- Facilitating relationships with financial lenders, inspectors, and accountants
- Title insurance policy issuance and review
- Negotiation with other parties when disagreements or issues arise
- Protecting your rights regarding financing contingencies and sale contingencies
- Acting as a closing agent and attending closings
Contact a Miami Foreign Real Estate Investment Lawyer Today
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. offers practical solutions with a personal approach for your legal issues. We offer convenient weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and accept credit cards.
If you seek a Miami attorney for the purchase of a condominium, contact our foreign real estate investors lawyer online, or call one of our two easy-to-reach office locations: