Florida Business Formation and Startup Attorney
Boca Raton, Miami
Are you considering opening a business in South Florida? Let the Boca Raton law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. help you launch your new business so you can achieve the success you have dreamed of. Lawyer Marlyn J. Wiener has decades of experience helping business owners and entrepreneurs make the right decisions and guiding them through the complex legal documents and contacts necessary to start their new business.
Don’t miss business opportunities while you try to figure out what kind of business entity you should form or how to structure a buy-sell agreement with your partners or shareholders.
Help your new business achieve success in that critical first year or two. The failure rate for small businesses is highest in the first two years of operation. Contact the law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. today to obtain the legal advice and guidance you need to make your dreams a reality and achieve success. Before opening the door, all business owners or operators must consider many legal and business issues, such as:
- Entity formation – should I form a limited liability company, a partnership, or a corporation?
- Corporations – What is the difference between an S corporation and a C corporation?
- Partners and shareholders – what contracts and agreements do we need to set forth our understandings about the share of profits, capital contributions, buy-sell provisions, and management roles? What happens if one of the partners dies, retires or becomes disabled, leaves the business or you and your partners want to bring in a new partner?
- Asset protection – What can I do to protect my personal assets from liability for the company’s debts?
- Compliance – What do I need to do to properly maintain the entity? What kind of business licenses do I need?
- Do I need to collect and remit sales tax?
- Employees, independent contractors, vendors, and suppliers – What kind of agreements do I need? What do I need to do when I hire a new employee or engage an independent contractor?
- Leases and financing – What do those complicated lease provisions mean? Can I sublet or assign my lease if I sell my business? Who is responsible for repairs? Do the terms of my business line of credit really work for my business?
Experienced Boca Raton and Miami small business attorney Marlyn Wiener will help you form your business entity, review and negotiate your lease, and review and prepare the necessary contracts and agreements with your employees, independent contractors, vendors, and suppliers. Once your business is up and running, we will provide ongoing legal services as needed to help it grow and prosper.
We offer practical solutions to your business formation and startup legal needs, with a personal approach. We offer weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and accept credit cards for your convenience. For an appointment, contact us online, or call one of our two convenient office locations:
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124
Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. is a South Florida Real Estate and Business law firm.