Miami and Boca Raton Lemdimg and Finance Attorney
Acquisition of commercial and residential real estate in South Florida is highly competitive. Finding the perfect property is only the beginning. Often, acquiring the property requires that you obtain a loan. Real Estate Attorney Marlyn J. Wiener has years of experience in the Florida real estate industry representing both borrowers and lenders in all types of financial transactions including closing loans on single-family homes, duplexes, condominiums, shopping centers, medical centers, and office buildings.
With over 30 years of experience Attorney Wiener has the knowledge and experience to advise you on the purchase and sale of any type of real estate. From contract review and lender recommendations to the fundamental responsibility for closing loan transactions, call South Florida real estate attorney Marlyn Wiener for all of your South Florida lending and financing needs.
Our Florida real estate law office has represented borrowers, commercial banks and private lenders in various types of commercial and real estate financing,
- Construction loans
- Commercial mortgage-backed security loans
- Asset-based loans
- Stock-based loans
- Hard money loans
- Equipment leasing
- Non-recourse and mezzanine financing
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. has represented borrowers and lenders in the closing of hundreds of loans and acts as a title and closing agent. Our Boca Raton and Miami lending and financing attorney can help you:
- Review and negotiate financial documents to ensure that terms of the contract are satisfactory
- Identify and review financing options
- Represent the borrower in closing of lines of credit, construction loans, development loans, and permanent loans
- Where required and appropriate, issue opinion of counsel to lenders
- Attend or conduct closings with lenders and borrowers
- Facilitate short sales, foreclosure, workouts, and loan restructuring
- Act as counsel for lenders; draft and negotiate loan commitment letters, loan documents including notes, mortgages, construction loan agreements, guarantees, assignments, affidavits, environmental indemnity agreements, and subordination
Call a Florida Real Estate Financing Attorney
Marlyn Wiener has served as senior business transactions attorney and in-house counsel for a real estate holding company. With this experience, she is able to offer solutions to all real estate lending and financial issues. We offer weekday, evening and weekend appointments at both our Miami and Boca Raton offices.
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124