Business Lawyer in Miami and Boca Raton
Owning a franchise can provide many benefits to business owners. Franchises offer the safety of a parent company and a brand that has already invested in creating a relationship with consumers. Franchise companies often provide training and support for their business owners and supply a business plan to follow for a successful venture. While this may sound like a very attractive deal, there are many things to consider before becoming involved in a franchise business and it is very likely that you will need the assistance of a business attorney to make sure your legal rights are protected.
Marlyn Wiener is a Boca Raton and Miami business attorney who can provide assistance if you are thinking of becoming involved in a franchise.
Business attorney Marlyn J. Wiener offers a complete range of legal services for franchise owners, including:
- Advising clients on their rights when acquiring a franchise
- Negotiating the terms of a franchise contract
- Advising on royalty and franchise fees payable to the franchisor
- Reviewing all franchise agreements and their terms – including the right to acquire franchises in adjacent zones, and the limitations involved with selling the franchise
- Assist in negotiation of commercial lease agreements
Let the law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. put their experience to work for you. No matter the size of the business venture you are planning to pursue, you will want a business attorney in your corner who will fight for your rights and best interests. Contact Miami business lawyer, Marlyn Wiener online, or call one of our two office locations:
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124