Real Estate and Business Law Attorney
of Boca Raton & Miami
The law office of business and real estate attorney, Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., provides full legal services for businesses and real estate investors in South Florida with offices located in Miami and Boca Raton. Our firm is small and focused; we are extensively qualified and committed to solving your business, lending, development, and real estate legal challenges. Our attorneys are deal makers, not deal breakers, and will help you obtain the best possible result.
Marlyn Wiener has experience as a lead transactional attorney, consulting business and real estate lawyer, and in-house legal counsel since 1981. Her qualifications include:
- In-house legal counsel for a large real estate holding company with over 80 properties
- Managing attorney for a business litigation law firm
- Senior business transactions attorney at a South Florida law firm
- Human resources management certification from Villanova University in Pennsylvania
As a real estate and business attorney, Marlyn Wiener uses her legal experience to serve clients with a wide range of legal needs. From contract review and negotiation to the full and comprehensive responsibility for closing a business or real estate agreement, Attorney Marlyn Wiener has the skills needed to make sure your real estate or business transaction is in capable hands.
Whether you are buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, or operate a company or small business that is in need of legal advice or services, the law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., can help. To schedule a consultation, please call 561-443-7124 in Boca Raton; or 305-777-0482 in Miami.
Experienced Representation From a Miami Real Estate Attorney
The law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener are dedicated to providing top-level service to all of our clients. If you are looking to buy or sell commercial or residential real estate, or if you currently manage numerous properties, you need legal counsel who understands the difficulties that can arise in real estate transactions. Miami Beach real estate attorney Marlyn J. Wiener is prepared to manage any property transaction issue in a professional and timely manner.
Our real estate law offices offer a variety of legal services to clients in Boca Raton and Miami, including:
- Acting as legal counsel for real estate owners and tenants in the purchase, sale, financing and leasing of residential or commercial property
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts when leasing, purchasing, or selling office buildings, warehouses, retail space, land for development, residential properties, condominiums and agricultural tracts
- Handling short sale properties, drafting and negotiating mortgage loan default workout agreements
- Full title review and title closing services, including title insurance issuance
- Facilitating real estate transactions for foreign investors interested in Florida property
- Managing Florida residential lease agreements for landlords of residential property, including a comprehensive review of property lease agreements between landlords and tenants
- Reviewing timeshare contracts and identifying any issues that might signal a scam
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., offers full legal services for all real estate transactions. We are prepared to handle any legal issues that might arise during the purchase or sale of property. Contact attorney Marlyn Wiener today to speak to a real estate lawyer with experience that matters.
Providing South Florida Businesses with Legal Advice on a Personal Level
The business law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener serves business of all sizes, whether you are the owner of a small start-up or CEO of a multi-million dollar company, all businesses will need access to experienced legal counsel at some point in time. Attorney Marlyn Wiener is a business attorney with over 30 years of business law experience.
The law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A. offer business owners a wide variety of legal services at our Miami and Boca Raton offices, including:
- The business formation of LLCs, partnerships, and C and S corporations
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts including management agreements, employment contracts, operating agreements and shareholder agreements
- Representing business owners in the purchase and sale of a franchise business and franchise terms
- Facilitating the purchase and sale of business
- Serving as Florida local legal counsel for out-of-state attorneys and their clients who are business owners
We are dedicated to representing your company’s best interests and are interested in your success as a Florida business owner. Our real estate attorneys provide our clients the services of an in-house counsel and meet all of our clients one-on-one to consult with them on any legal business matters. Boca Raton and Miami Real Estate Attorney Marlyn J. Wiener provides solid advice at affordable fees to help your business grow.
Contact a South Florida Real Estate and Business Attorney
The law offices of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., offer practical solutions with a personal approach for you and your company’s legal issues. We are available for evening and weekend appointments, and accept credit cards for your convenience. Schedule a meeting with our Real Estate and Business Lawyer by calling one of our two offices:
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124